"So many demon spirits, I want to collect them." Long Ao Tian. Yuan Ding, goes on a journey of collecting demon spirits.
Shiharu is a high school student who loves kids, lives in an orphanage, and works at a daycare... Until the handsome uncle of two-year-old twins offers her a raise if she'll be their babysitter. Often relying on memories of her mother's actions for guidance, Shiharu quickly finds herself falling in love with her new makeshift family.
The storyline revolves around Ken (the chief protagonist), a guy from an upper class family that was orphaned young because of his family's engagement with all the Yakuza; he became a highschool delinquent known for fighting. The thing that moves actions to be taken by him is through his amorous fondness Yumi, to get a classmate. At the first, the gang did not even have a foundation and solely consisted of few members. As the narrative advances The Sun ken Rock gang becomes larger as new members were recruited by them and take over other gangs' territories and investments.
A hopeless otaku with a dead-end job is summoned by a beautiful woman to a different world, asked to marry her and make a child with her. Will he throw his mundane life on earth away in exchange for a lazy life with a beautiful woman he just met?
I applied here since it's a close walk from my house. But it's really full of girls, huh? In this 4-koma series Tsuda Takatoshi is a new student in the recently gender-integrated high school. He's asked to join the student council as the vice president. Thus begins his days as the only normal boy among 3 female student council officers...
Follows the heroines from the Aincrad arc through their various adventures in the real world at the SAO Survivor School and in the virtual world of ALfheim Online.
"THE NEW GATE", an online game that had turned into a death game, was now releasing the tens of thousands of players that had been dragged into it, thanks to the efforts of Shin, one of the oldest players. But after he had defeated the last boss and freed everyone, he was swallowed up by a strange light and found himself inside the game world 500 years in the future.
- Comic Title: Archies: Superteens Versus Crusaders
- Publisher: Archie Comics
- Alternatives: N/A.
- Author/Artist: Ian Flynn, Gary Martin, David Williams, Jack Morelli, Kelsey Shannon
- Genres: comedy, drama, romance
- Publication Run: 2018
- Status: ongoing
- Synopsis: Riverdale High`s new substitute teacher is very odd. Snubbed by the scientific community, he plans his revenge—on the students of Riverdale High! It`s going to take a team of people with some mighty powers to stop him. Archie Comics` two most renowned superhero teams are going to meet up for the first time ever in this special mini-series! Features cover 1 of 2 special connecting main covers!
- Comic Title: Archie Meets The Punisher / Punisher Meets Archie
- Publisher: Archie Comics, Marvel Comics
- Alternatives: N/A.
- Author/Artist: Batton Lash, John Buscema, Stan Goldberg, Henry Scarpelli
- Genres: crossover, comedy, oneshot, superhero
- Publication Run: 1994
- Status: completed
- Synopsis: The Punisher has made a deal with the government to hunt down a notorious drug dealer named `Red` who is hiding in Riverdale. The deal requires him to forgo his normally lethal methods and apprehend the suspect instead of killing him, since the federals wish to interrogate Red about the drug trafficking on the East Coast. This is fortunate, because Red looks exactly like Archie (save for a prominent set of buck teeth). However, this circumstance also unintentionally causes a lot of trouble for Archie, as various drug mobsters who wish to even the scores on the market decide to do away with Red before he can endanger their business one way or another. While the Punisher initially also falls for this similarity, he quickly realizes his mistake and henceforth teams up with Archie to save his girlfriend Veronica, who was kidnapped by Red. All parties remain completely in character throughout the issue, although Riverdale`s inherent innocence compels the Punisher to allow his true quarry to live, for once. The comic ends with the Punisher leaving for Gotham City, and the joking suggestion that the next crossover will be between Wolverine and Jughead, `the world`s most powerful mutant`.
What happens when the greatest martial artist of the Murim world meets a genius magician from a fantasy world?